Adding support for an experimental IPv6 Hop By Hop Extension header

Maria Matejka maria.matejka at nic.cz
Mon Feb 19 13:02:15 CET 2024

Hello Paul,

I'm afraid that this topic may be out of BIRD's primary scope. If I
assess your needs correctly, this is maybe more to do in NetworkManager
or something like that, or maybe even in-kernel. But I may be wrong.

If you could describe what exactly you're trying to achieve (even
off-list of you don't like publishing the details now), I may try to
give you a direct pointer where to look at, or help you find out whether
this task matches your skills. Also there may be some collab possibility
between us and you, if we conclude that this thing actually fits into
our needs as well.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.
Maria

--
Maria Matejka (she/her) | BIRD Team Leader | CZ.NIC, z.s.p.o.