non-persistent route via birdcl

netravnen+birdlist at gmail.com netravnen+birdlist at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 09:04:34 CET 2024

I 2nd A.Z.,

Go with a non-default kernel table you do not use for anything else,
than installing the BH routes you need.
& have bird import the kernel configured kernel tables BH routes.

I have this exact setup. But instead of BH routes. I use it for
propagating VM /32 & /128 routes internally in iBGP. (feasible, while
the VM amount is low)