Hello, I'm sending a few small patches that really mostly scratch my itch. First one is just a small clarification in docs of behaviour I found surprising, second makes the built-in defaults for prefix option parameters (L and A bits, lifetimes) configurable in radv protocol instance. This is my first patch, so I'm open for comments (but if this looks alright, feel free to use as is :-) ). I didn't yet figure out what would be the best approach to test this in the test suite (BIRD is not a great RA client), so I would appreciate some guidance/hints on that. Also, I'm not entirely sure whether this feels “BIRDy” enough (I have some thoughts on that, but for now I'll skip the extensive deliberation here). I've been running this code for about a week now on my router (my networks don't use SLAAC, which was my itch), it feels stable, but I have no hard data on that. Apart from the patches heere, I have uploaded the code to <https://gitea.ledoian.cz/LEdoian/bird> (the web interface to the commits won't work, feel free to clone that). LEdoian (2): Docs: Add note about when RAdv keeps prefix RAdv: Make default prefix options configurable doc/bird.sgml | 15 ++++++++++++++- proto/radv/config.Y | 20 +++++++++++++++----- proto/radv/radv.c | 14 ++++++-------- proto/radv/radv.h | 1 + 4 files changed, 36 insertions(+), 14 deletions(-) -- 2.55.0