BIRD 2.0.4 and protocol RPKI in the config file

Irene Lalioti irene.lalioti at restena.lu
Wed Jul 24 14:56:46 CEST 2019

Cau Ondrej!

Thanks for getting back to me. Yes I just checked and I do have the
headers of libssh.

As it seems it does not throw me error of this again where I define the
rpki protocol, so it means that it supports it. Now I am in the process
of troubleshooting / building the config , checking right now the " EBGP
requires explicit import policy " error,

and I run the service of bird to eventually see it running.

Diky moc!

Irene

--
Irene Lalioti